Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Beginning Of The Month

As most of my three fans noticed, I posted nothing new yesterday.

Yesterday, you were treated to two previously unpublished posts (which should still be considered "new to you" by my definition), but no real new material regarding misfits, running or other life events.

Yesterday was also the first of the month. The first of the month is probably the most stressful day of the month for me and my grumpiness/moodiness is only intensified by Lumpy (I'm honestly not trying to blame the kiddo, but everything on the interweb says that I can). The first includes all sorts of bill paying, organizing and planning - and I would just prefer to take a nap or eat cookie dough. Although, I'm pretty sure most people would prefer to do just about anything to paying bills.

My first day of the month was made worse by the fact that I did not work out (I decided to sleep in) and while I got about an hour or so of extra sleep, I paid for it by feeling sluggish all day long. I made up for it this morning with a nice 8 mile run and it's amazing how much better I feel. I also ate two egg McMuffins (well, one whole one and the insides of another), so that may have something to do with my excellent feeling this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment