Friday, October 2, 2009

Fetus Friday - Week 14

Yippee! Lumpy and I are now officially in the second trimester!

Baby Center says this about Lumpy's development:

Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb! Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another.

I wonder if Lumpy can smile yet? All they mention is grimace and frown - that doesn't sound very fun. Maybe Lumpy can only grimace and frown because he/she feels all the gas in my tummy and is uncomfortable.

This week has been the week of gas for me. Thank goodness for Gas-x strips, although they don't work as quickly as I'd like.

In running news Lumpy and I will be attempting our first 20-miler this Saturday (provided the weather cooperates). I hope to have a successful report tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Maalox will become your friend as you grow bigger! Heartburn is not a wonderful thing...

    ReplyDelete