Friday, December 4, 2009

Fetus Friday - Week 23

We've had a lot of Lumpy updates this week - what with all the doctor visits and posing for pictures.

Baby Center says this about Lumpy's development:

Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance.

I'd better get Lumpy used to my embarrassing dancing now. My mom enjoys dancing around the house (and in her car and other more public places - I used to tell her, "Mom, our car does not have tinted windows.") and I apparently got my dancing skill from her. Poor Lumpy - he/she is in store for a lifetime of embarrassing parent moments.

Baby Center has this to say about me:
You may notice that your ankles and feet start to swell a bit in the coming weeks or months, especially at the end of the day or during the heat of summer.

So far, no sign of cankles - but it's still early. They say that exercise and drinking plenty of fluids helps with water retention - and I'm doing both those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment