Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Have An Addiction

I'll admit it.

I'm addicted to taking pictures of Graby.

I have a Shutterfly site so that the grandmas can look at and purchase pictures to their hearts' content. Well, I learned today (while uploading the final pictures for month three) that the maximum number of pictures allowed in one album is 1,000. Yup - that's right I uploaded over 1,000 (1,088 to be exact) pictures of Cash for the time period of June 6 - July 5. And this number is just a subset of all the pictures I've actually taken.

Apparently, even my dad thinks I take too many pictures of his grandson. I called last night and he said, I wasn't expecting you to call, I thought you'd be taking pictures. Everyone's a critic! I'm glad I have all the pictures though and I think he is too.

Today Cash and I were rained in and couldn't go swimming. We still went outside to take a few dozen pictures.

Here's a silly one of Cash & Peenie - I like to think they're a gang - a really tough gang:

2 comments:

  1. Garrison has that same outfit! And I LOVE Cash's face in this pic...he is one expressive little guy! Oh, and that is A LOT of picture taking!! Thank God for digital cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that snarl!!! he and Delaney are a perfect match. Miss you! Angeline

    ReplyDelete