Saturday, June 4, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog.

I'll start with today and work backwards on subsequent posts, that seems to make the most sense - kind of.

Today I went for a surprisingly good 9.7 mile run.  It was warm and sticky, but I still managed an 11:26/mile pace.  My new running friend (the one who says my panting pace is easy for her) wasn't there today, so I came in very, very, very last place by myself. 

This afternoon, Buttin, Cub and I went looking at houses with our real estate agent. It was kind of a bust.  Looks like we'll be staying in our current location a few months longer than we originally planned, but now we have lots and lots of time to look and we'll probably need to expand our search.  

Later in the afternoon, Cub went outside in his swimsuit to play with the hose.


Soon after this picture was taken, he pooped in his swimsuit.  I won't publish a picture of the event, but it did happen and I do have a picture of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment