Saturday, April 23, 2011

Milestones

Cub has been working on a few milestones in the past couple of days.

1.   WALKING - he's taken his first couple baby steps.  Today, he took a few very deliberate baby steps while holding his truck.

2.   EATING - I joke that I'll still be pureeing his food when he's sixteen.  The boy has serious issues with eating food in a non-liquefied form.  Today, I'm pretty sure he ate a tater tot.  Who knew he just wanted his first food to be fried?


Tonight we also got "first soap in the eyes", not a very fun milestone, but little Cub healed quickly from the trauma.

1 comment:

  1. What you meant to say was, "today I am pretty sure he ate a tater tot thanks to Aunt Liz". At least give me props for my contributions to his growth and advancement. Jeez.

    ReplyDelete