Monday, April 11, 2011

Misfit Monday

Last week, the trade association we are members of put on a talent show to benefit the American Red Cross.

Besides having a raging ear ache, I had a blast. I managed to smile even thought I felt like warm poo.


Speaking of feeling like warm poo, Graby has been in TRUE Graby form.  I think he's adjusting to just one nap a day.  This afternoon nothing was making him very happy, except for all the things I would NOT let him do . . . put rocks in his mouth, bite me, eat my camera, hit the cat . . .if it was dangerous or destructive in anyway; he wanted to do it and was letting me know how unhappy he was at me for preventing him from doing these things.

Here he is being a grumpy Cub when I told him he could not have my camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment