Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Crappy O'Craptastic Piece of Poo Car

I'm starting to think that any good deeds (however small) I might be doing are somehow being undone by crimes I'm committing in my sleep.

When I went out to my car this morning (we had storms last night, can you guess what's coming?), there was about an inch of standing water on the driver and passenger side floor boards.  Oh goodie.  The smell in my car has gotten even better. 

Today was delivery day for the food drive I've been working on for the past couple of months.  While driving between the first and second stop - my car stalled and wouldn't accelerate. I was delivering food to abused women when my car decided to stop working - ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??!!!  Like I said, I must be committing some pretty heinous crimes in my sleep.  

When my car was towed to the shop (it was around 2:00 PM) and the mechanic started it up, he said (apparently) "oh no, that was a bad noise - I'll have to look at it more tomorrow".  Fun stuff. 

Cash has decided that anytime I take out my phone (which I use as my camera) that he wants it.  I haven't had much luck taking good pictures today, here's the best I got.


1 comment:

  1. ohhh poor you! I hope you don't keep committing crazy crimes in your sleep!!


    Good luck with the car! Happy Turkey day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete