Saturday, January 7, 2012

Running Today

This morning I ran 16 miles.  I was attempting 20, but I experienced two running firsts that made me call it early.
  1. A bird pooped on me - right on my forehead and on my sunglasses (thankfully, not in my eye). I'm kind of surprised with all my trail running that it has never happened before and I hope it never happens again. 
  2. I started to feel very sicky (I don't think it had anything to do with the bird poo).  I felt so badly that I texted Buttin to come pick me up.  He didn't get the text, so I walked/slow jogged the two miles home.
Here's a picture of Cub today being a goof-ball. 

1 comment:

  1. Are you getting sick?? If so please don't infect me. I slept 12 hours last night so pretty much the whole time you were running I was sleeping which is as it should be.

    As for the bird pooping on your head, all I can say is that I will have to feature that in a joke at some point. Priceless.

    Call me if you are ill and want me to bring you soup.

    Your compassionate friend,

    Liz

    ReplyDelete