Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rainy Day Play

This morning Gigi left and took Cartman with her.  Cartman will have a much better life as an only child/pet with Gigi.

It pretty much rained all day so this morning Cub and I went for a walk in the rain with his monster truck.  While walking, he found an empty can of Lonestar Beer and thought it was the best toy ever!  I felt a little embarrassed as cars drove by staring at a pregnant me with a child carrying a monster truck and a can of Lonestar Beer with liquid that he kept pouring on the ground (he would refill the can in the puddles, but I wonder if some people thought it was beer). 

Here is my little redneck toddler. 


This afternoon Buttin power-washed the garage.  Cub tried helping by playing with all of the toys we put away in the garage for Chicken.  He even told me he was a "baby right now" and needed a ride (in the rain) in his infant stroller.  Silly kid. 


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! The best part is that it was Lonestar. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete