Monday, March 11, 2013

Misfit Monday

It's Spring Break!

This means that quite a few of our misfits are out of the office.  That means the remaining misfits are very busy and so I won't make fun of them. 

One quick funny story.  The following is a phone conversation between me and one of our cleaning misfits.   A customer who he had done a clean for the day before was calling him.

Misfit:  I think that someone gave out my phone number to one of our customers, could you please not give out my phone number?
Me:  We did not give out your phone number.  Did you happen to call her when you were on the way to her house?
Misfit:  Well, yeah.
Me:  So, she probably has your phone number on her caller id.  
Misfit:  Oh yeah.  That's probably how she got it.

Silly misfit.

Here is a picture Mac trying to steal (or maybe just look at) Buttin's phone.





No comments:

Post a Comment