Friday, July 24, 2009

Barbie Awards




Barbie was unhappy with her Missie Award.

Like any good misfit, she made her displeasure known by complaining all day long. It was exhausting for me to have to listen to her - everyone should feel badly for me.

I decided to give her, her own post - complete with a list of misfit awards that she could also receive.




  • Hot Witch Award - at last year's trade show, she took one for the team and dressed up like a sexy Samantha from Bewitched (even though I think my genie costume was much worse).
  • Butt Crack Award - this award is so called because Barbie loves to sing the Butt Crack Song. From time to time she will also sing about other
  • Most Patient With Other Misfits Award - Barbie is angelic with co-workers and customers alike, at least to their faces. She may hang up the phone and scream all kinds of expletives, but at least she waits for the conversation to finish.
  • Reality TV Award - when Barbie is not talking about butt cracks, she's talking about the latest happenings on Charm School or Rock of Love or I could go on . . .
There you go Barbie - I hope you're happy now.

1 comment:

  1. OK...I'm MUCH happier with any and all of these awards (much better than the "Roach Soup Award"). Gotta go now...time to put on my witch hat, sing the Butt Crack Song, cuss out a customer after I hang up the phone with them, and google the Charm School finale spoilers. I hope I have time to get some work done today!

    ReplyDelete