Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Pool

Cub spent two full days  playing at the pool with Mormor, so I couldn't wait to get home this afternoon and take him to the pool.  I even bought him a bag of swim diapers ($11 for 18 diapers - sheesh - I need to get into the diaper business) that make him look like a sumo wrestler when he walks.

When I got home, he was still napping.  Mormor headed home and I waited for Cub to wake up.  I purposely went into his room and started moving things around to encourage him to wake up.  He woke up and I asked him if he wanted to go to the pool, he said, "no".  I waited for two hours and then finally he decided he wanted to go outside, to the pool.

When we got to the pool, he was more timid than Mormor had described.  Maybe, he thought I was just new to the whole pool thing or maybe it was because I dunked him immediately.  Oh well, we still had a good time playing around the pool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment