Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Big Boy Bed

The past few nights Cash has consistently slept in his big boy bed.

The first night I was a little worried because he told me wanted to sleep in his big boy bed right as I was putting him to bed - no prior warning.  I was a little skeptical and thought he might be calling me in his room 30 minutes later.  

Not a peep.  Until . . . .3:30 AM (and of course I was awake at that time because I'm always awake).  I heard this very sudden cry and I could tell that it was different from a usual nighttime sleep cry.  I quickly woke up Buttin (because Mac was eating) and told him to go into Cubbie's room.  

Buttin went into Cub's room and reached down to where he thought Cash should be and couldn't find him.  Buttin could hear Cash crying, but couldn't find him.  As it turns out, Cash moved around so much in his bed that he had managed to push his mattress down and wedged himself in between the mattress and the head board.  

Buttin spent the rest of the night in Cub's bed and in the morning Cub came into our room and immediately pronounced, "I GOT STUCK! "

Now what everyone wants - a picture up Cash and Buttin's noses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment