Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dear Cash - 2.75 Years

Dear sweet boy,

You are a magnificent son.  I don't know how it's possible to love you more than I already do, but I know that next month  - I will.

You are starting to do so many mischievous things these days.  It's difficult to get upset with you because you're so clever and charming in your deviousness.   This morning I went to the grocery store and left you, your brother and your father at home.  Apparently, you decided to take Chicken's bottle and go running around the house - smiling - while your dad chased you.

Speaking of Chicken, you are a wonderful big brother.  You get upset if we try to change Chicken's diaper without your "help".  If Chicken cries, you hold his hand and say, "it's OK Chicken - don't cry."  You snuggle Chicken and I just can't wait for you two to be best friends. 

I love you so much my little sugar man.   Please continue to be sweet to me, you dad and your brother and please don't grow up too quickly.

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment