Thursday, October 4, 2012

Jog Waddle

The blog is Running with Lumpy & Chicken, but since Chicken has been growing in my stomach (and the tingly feet began) there hasn't been much running.  The tingly feet have gotten better, but my stomach has gotten much growier.  I got a good month of solid jogging done, but now my jog-waddle has become more of a waddle-waddle.  

I really, really hope after Chicken arrives I'm able to start jog-running again.  I miss it.

This afternoon Cub got a small lesson in economics.

There was a train table (not unlike the one we have at home) at the place we took Cash to get his haircut.  We let him play with the train table after he got his haircut.  The train table was significantly less impressive than the one he plays with at home, but it had a "little Thomas" and he was in love.  When we left he was very upset that he could not bring little Thomas home (I imagine that his aunt Liz will say that he wanted to "steal" little Thomas because I stole Cash's apples the other day at McDonalds).  

We told Cash that we could take him to Target to get his own little Thomas.  This is Cash (upset) and Buttin (giving me the - "really? we're going to go BUY him a little Thomas to get him to stop crying" - look). 



Here's Cash after we purchased little Thomas (very excited). 



Cash's train set at home is the generic one - not the Thomas one - the train pieces cost about $2 each. Thomas pieces are much more expensive.  Buttin and I were amazed by how pricey a little wooden Thomas cost.  Buttin taught Cash (and here comes the economics lesson) - that Thomas is a "money grab".


No comments:

Post a Comment