Thursday, October 25, 2012

Two Months Till Christmas!

Two months till Christmas and I'm extremely unprepared for Halloween.

Last year, I walked in to a Goodwill and found a costume for Cash within two minutes.  This year I have not been so lucky.  Cash doesn't really understand Halloween, but if I ask him what he wants to be - it varies from a cat to an elephant to a mommy.  I thought a "Fireman" might be cute, but I haven't been able to find a fireman costume anywhere (I have been able to find a "Fire Chief" dress for a little girl).  Yesterday, I walked into (what feels like) the fifth costume store or Goodwill I've been to and just bought something.  I think it's pretty clever, but Buttin wasn't so impressed.

I'll keep it a surprise for now and if Cash dresses up as something else, I'll share my very CREATIVE idea next week. 

This afternoon, Cash and I were outside playing.  He was cracking me up because he would walk up to every inanimate object (a rock, a stick, an acorn, a pile of poo) and yell, "My name is Cash".  

We took a couple self-portraits today (I'm trying to include me in more pictures) and although I'm not really in the picture, I love it.




3 comments:

  1. That might be the cutest photo of Cash you have ever taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. You are both ridiculously cute people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see Cash's costume. He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete