Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dear Mac - 1 Month

Dear Mac,

I can't believe it's already been a month. We still call you Chicken  - I wonder how long the name will stick. 

I missed your one month birthday letter because your older brother was a little sick and we decided to have a slumber party in mine and daddy's bed.  It's difficult to write with a one month old in your lap and a two year old holding your hand (but I wouldn't change our time together that night for anything).

You are an excellent little baby.  You seem a little more head-strong than your brother did at this age, but you only really cry when you're hungry or tired.  Your tears are much worse when you're tired, and you are already fighting sleep.

You seem bigger than your brother and you also seem to be growing faster.  I'm not sure if this is real or if time is just moving by even faster now that I have two children.  I really wish time would slow down.  I already miss the newborn you.

I think you're starting to smile, but you might just be making poop - I'm just not sure.   

We already love you so much little Mac.  You fit into our family like you've always been in it.  

Please be sweet to me and your dad  (and your older brother to) and please stop growing so quickly. 

Love,
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment