Monday, January 28, 2013

Misfit Monday

Last week we had goal planning meetings with our sales misfits.  I was pretty impressed with their goals (one of them wants to be fluent in Spanish). 

Here are some of my goals for the year (personal and work related):
  • Once Chicken starts school, take at least one day off every couple of months to just be alone.
  • Once Chicken starts school, take one day off a quarter and keep Cub out of school and spend the day with him - just a mommy and Cubbie day.
  • Once Chicken starts school, I will go see movies during the day with Buttin. 
  • Try to be more understanding with our installers. 
  • I will let go of all the unimportant stuff and most of the stuff is unimportant. 
  • Allow myself to be still.  
I have other goals, but it's time to go feed PupPup.

Here are Cub and PupPup today - Cash is pretending to blow away (it was windy out) and Mac is sneezing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment