Monday, August 8, 2011

Misfit Monday

We survived last week.

I think it was the busiest week we've ever experienced plus there was a bowling tournament.  The misfits dressed as bunnies (per my request/demand).  I wore pink to support them.

Here's a picture.  Not surprisingly, the misfits won Best Dressed.



So, our goal is really to just make it through August without having to commit any misfits.

Our next event is the our big Tradeshow.  The theme is "Lights, Camera, Action" - I have several great ideas for misfit custumes. 

Here is Graby modeling one of my ideas - 


It's the Lion from Wizard of Oz - the fun-loving cute lion.    How much fun would it be to dress up like Wizard of Oz characters? I don't think the misfits are too keen on this idea, but that's OK, I've got others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment