Monday, August 1, 2011

Misfit Monday

This week we are participating in a a bowling party for our local apartment trade association.

The theme is "Pajamarama". 

Since it is my mission in life to embarrass (thereby gaining attention and hopefully new business) the misfits for all the grief they give me, I took great joy in determining their costume.

Since I love Christmas  - one of my favorite movies is A Christmas Story (I love when they play it for 24 hours straight on TBS). One of my favorite scenes is the bunny pajama scene - you know - the gift from Aunt Clara:


I knew this would make the PERFECT costume, so I ordered the outfits (five)  and they came in the mail this weekend.

Buttin decided to open the package (he loves opening mail, can't stand to NOT open mail immediately - even if it's bunny costumes) in another room yesterday while I was in the kitchen with Cub.  

I could hear from the other room:  WHAT?  They're all pink.

Yes, Buttin - what color did you think the Aunt Clara bunny pajamas would be?

I can't wait to see pictures of five guys dressed up bowling in beautiful bunny pjs.  

You're welcome misfits.

2 comments:

  1. How did you find them in their sizes? Especially Logan - he's a bit tall! Did they actually agree to this????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post the pictures of the misfits!

    ReplyDelete