Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Day With Cub

Today I spent the day as a single mom. Buttin was in Memphis, TX attending the funeral of his great-uncle.  

We started our day at the grocery store.  Cub was very serious.  He had to steer with both wheels. 


 

Later in the morning, in all my infinite wisdom, I decided to take the puppy and the toddler for a walk at the same time.  The toddler was a bazillion times better behaved than the puppy. Here's the best picture I could take. 


We dropped the puppy back at home and decided to go exploring in the green belt area around our house.  We found a SEX HOLE!  I have no idea what makes it a sex hole (don't think I want to know), but Cub sure does enjoy yelling in it and hearing his voice echo.


After the sex hole discovery, we walked back to the park and played.  


After Cub's nap, we went to visit Aunt Jen and Uncle Mark's house.  He had a great time there (and I got a little break), but busted his upper gum while playing on a couch.  Aunt Jen was there with a cold washcloth.  Cub even tried to share his bloody washcloth with Aunt Jen.  She politely declined.


When we got home, we went for a walk (again) to his second favorite place (after the sex hole), the mailboxes.  Here he is trying to tell me to run around the other side of the mailboxes - he wants me to chase him.



2 comments:

  1. Very cute photos but I can't help but think that your day sounds exhausting. I need a nap after hearing about all that. When will Cash be at the age when he can entertain himself all day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL about the sex hole! Looks like you guys had a fun, but tiring day!

    ReplyDelete