Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Playing Catch Up

We've been so preoccupied with moving that I haven't had much time to write about anything non-moving related.

On Saturday while Buttin was unpacking boxes, Cub and I went to check out the neighborhood Holiday Festival.  I was really impressed - they had Santa on a firetruck, a small petting zoo, a little train, bouncy houses and hot chocolate and cookies. 

Cub wasn't very interested in Santa.  He had NO desire to sit in his lap so I had to hold him for the picture (please excuse my hobo-esque appearance). 
 

Cub both loved and hated the baby animal petting zoo.

He liked the pig.


He wanted to take the goat home.


However, the bunnies were very stressful.  His distress signal was strumming his lips with his fingers.  It kind of cracked me up. 


Now, here's a picture from today.  He was playing at the mailboxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment