Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Chicken Update

Today I had my 38 week appointment with mid-wifey and doula, Shelley. They know each other very well, so it was really chat among friends.

Chicken looks just perfect and hopefully Chicken will stay put for at least another couple of weeks (I have too much to do).

Cash got sent home early from school today - diarrhea.  Although, he doesn't seem sick in the slightest - no fever, not tired (he was bouncing off the walls when we got home this afternoon) and no diarrhea at all this afternoon. 

I think they've very cautious at school.  Buttin and I both have a ton to do and we couldn't find a sitter for tomorrow, so we're going to try to bring Cub to work with us.  We'll see how it goes. 

Here's Cub this afternoon trying to convince me it's OK to take a racket that was left at the playground (that was clearly marked "Ava") back home.  It took a while to divert his attention to other objects.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie, Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am due with my first baby Dec 25th!

    ReplyDelete