Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Haircut

Buttin, Cub and I are still recovering from a busy but fun visit to Buttin's hometown - Memphis, Texas.  I'll write more about the entire trip in another post. 

The biggest event was probably - CUB'S HAIRCUT!

Yup - a spontaneous haircut done by a man who is like another grandfather to Buttin.  Grandpa Jim decided Cub needed his bangs cut - you can see how excited Cub was about the haircut.


Oh well, now I have a toddler with a mullet.


Mormor thinks Cub's hair looks cute.  Of course she does - look how she used to cut my hair when I was little.  (Cub on the left, me on the right).


At least Cub doesn't have to wear the boyrette anymore.

Here are a few other pictures from our trip.

Playing with Nana's walker.


Drunk baby.


Ut-oh!


Love this picture of Cub with Butitn.

3 comments:

  1. For some reason I'm tearing up. How great that a family friend did the first haircut for him. And I love the blast from the past photo! Hope to see you guys soon. We're making progress with the you know whats down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Memphis, TX the home of the mullet? Surely Matt had one at one time.

    Seeing the picture of Cash crying made me think of Sean's 1st haircut - I have a picture of him crying at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. This is Heather from Hawthorne. Donovan's hair is long, & after doing a google image search for "boyrette", Cash popped up on my screen! Hooray for Cash cuteness!

    ReplyDelete