Monday, September 3, 2012

#1 Lesson Learned From Aunt Liz

This afternoon we went over to visit Aunt Liz and Uncle Jonathan.

Cash had a great time playing in the pool and terrorizing Liz's pets, but he also did some learning. The #1 lesson learned was "If you don't want to do it, make Aunt Liz do it for you."

Here's Aunt Liz flying a kite (aka, running like a crazy person). I think it's kind of cute how Liz suggests, "Cash, let's go outside and fly this kite I bought you."   I guess she expected the no-wind, 100 degree day would provide perfect kite flying conditions.  She offered to "fly" Cash's kite for him and ran around her front yard while he followed.  I loved the look on her face when she wanted to stop and go inside and he said, "more".  I love how their jogging step for step in this picture.


Here's Aunt Liz pushing Cash around on the raft in the pool.  He loved making her do work for him.  


1 comment:

  1. Cash is a freaking slacker. If he weren't so cute I wouldn't fall for his act. However, like most people I am a sucker for a cute kid. Oh wait, actually I am not...I am only a sucker for Cash because I hate pretty much all other kids. Lucky for him that I feel that way because he has me wrapped around his drool-covered hand and I will do just about anything to see him smile or laugh. He is so sweet. Except when he tried to push my poor sweet dog Oliver in the pool...that was not cool at all.

    The best was when he was jumping in the pool to me...its like he truly trusted me. Ah, the folly of youth. When I eventually teach him to play poker Handlin-style "if you aint cheating you aint trying" he will learn just how misplaced his trust really is. Bwahahaha.......

    Love,

    Evil Aunt Liz

    PS: not really Cash, you should trust me. For sure.

    ReplyDelete