Monday, September 17, 2012

Misfit Monday

For our trade show next week, the boys are dressing up as nurses (nurses in dresses).  

I received one of the nurse costumes in the mail and wanted one of the boy misfits to try it on so that I could see how it looked and decide if I should order more of the same. 

During our sales meeting this morning, I asked one of the misfits to try it on and I bet you'll never guess why he couldn't (wouldn't) try it on  - - go ahead, try to guess. 

HE WASN'T WEARING UNDERPANTS!  

That's right, our misfits (some of them anyways) come to work without underpants.   I'm not sure I want to know how lack of wearing underpants helps with sales.  

This afternoon Cub and I had to stop by the gas station on the way home from school.  This particular gas station had a McDonalds (with a playground) attached to it.  We've never taken Cub to McDonalds, but Mormor has done it a couple of times.  

Cub said he wanted to eat CHICKEN AND APPLES.  I thought, this would be an acceptable snack plus it was nice outside and there was no one else on the playground.  

If you order a kids chicken nugget happy meal - it comes with apples and french fries.

The only thing Cub actually ate - FRENCH FRIES!  I mean, like all the french fries.  I've never seen him eat french fries before, but he loves them.  I felt duped by a toddler - I mean, really -  I fell for chicken and apples and all he really wanted was french fries. 


1 comment:

  1. Awfully nice of you not to name names on the sales misfit....now I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete