Saturday, September 8, 2012

Debating a Toddler

Yesterday we were having some work done on our deck.

Cash wanted to go outside and watch the people working on the deck.

At first, he just watched but then he started throwing acorns down at the men doing work.  

Here is a very accurate transcript of our conversation.

Me:  Cash, if you throw one more acorn - we are going inside.
Cash:  I throw two.

I guess two isn't one, so I can't argue with that logic. 

Here is the defiant little toddler holding (and ready to throw) two acorns.



Today we took advantage of the cooler weather (high 80s) and spent most of the day outside.  We went to a park, to a train and to a little amusement park.  I'll have pictures of our adventures tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I see a future MLB pitcher in your future. Get him earning the big bucks so you can retire.

    ReplyDelete