Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Little Rant

I was planning to write about the movies we saw this weekend - Lincoln (4 cookies) and Silver Linings Playbook (3.5 cookies), but instead I have a little rant.

As a pregnant lady, I haven't really had that many cravings - but tonight  - I wanted FRIED shrimp.  Buttin said they had fried shrimp at the same place where he was going to pick up his own dinner (it's an Asian place and I haven't really wanted Asian food - but I figured, fried shrimp was fried shrimp). 

Do you know what is NOT fried shrimp?  Fried shrimp with the shells STILL ON!  So, when you peel the delicious look fried shrimp - the shrimp just become boiled in oil shrimp.  It was very disappointing (and NOT FRIED SHRIMP), but I still ate them.   

I'm sure you are as irate as I am - so here are some cute pictures of Cash.







2 comments:

  1. If Buttin was a really good husband, he would've immediately gotten in the car and driven to Catfish Parlour for good fried shrimp. The other shrimp sound really gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that too! At Asian restaurants (I have learned the hard way) you have to ask if they serve the shrimp with the shells on or off. Personally I think its a sign of a lazy cook to serve shrimp with the shell on. I mean if I wanted shrimp with the shell on I could make that in about 5 minutes at home. What I want when I go out is tasty fried shrimp that I can eat without spending 5 minutes peeling the shrimp and making a huge mess. I hope you are planning to boycott, picket, or at least throw rocks at this place. They have it coming.

    ReplyDelete