Monday, November 12, 2012

Misfit Monday

It feels weird that next week is Thanksgiving.  I'm still a little in denial that Chicken's arrival is only about a month away.  Thankfully, all the misfits are being very supportive and helpful. 

We're getting everything ready for our company holiday gifts.  In the next couple of weeks, my aunt and I will be making pounds and pounds of fudge.  I will try to only eat a pound or so of fudge.  

Speaking of yummy things to eat, Cash man and I tried to decorate a gingerbread house.  It doesn't look very yummy (or pretty), but he had a good time concentrating on his work (for about 30 seconds).


2 comments:

  1. It looks delicious! What a fun momma you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking that we'll try a gingerbread house, but I'm worried that it's harder than it looks. I think yours looks pretty darn good! Fudge sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete