Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Updates

Here are some updates in bullet point form.  Please mind the warnings.
  • (Warning, personal body stuff.) It's that time again - time for me to put flush-able wipes in every bathroom (even at work)  Now, because of Cub's age (2.5 years) you might think they were for him, but they're for me.  I'm not going to spell out exactly why I need these wipes, but let's just say it has to do with the largeness of my stomach.
  • Last night Buttin and I meet with Doula Shelley.  I really like her.  I had kind of an "oh s - - t" moment realizing that Chicken is going to be here in about 3 - 4 weeks (or earlier).  I spent SO MUCH time preparing for Cub that time seemed to move more slowly.  On another note, it's on my agenda this weekend to pack my hospital bag. 
  • Cash has developed a fondness for chocolate chip cookies (I'm not sure why it took him this long); however he likes to lick every cookie in the box before selecting one.  Just be warned - if you eat a cookie at my house - it was probably licked by a toddler.  
  • In other Cash news - he absolutely cracks me up (which isn't really news). Tonight we were all on the bed together after Cub's bath and he took a piece of string and put it over Buttin's mouth and said, "Now you have a mooo-stash".  I have no idea where he learned that, but it made me laugh.
  • There is a very bad smell coming from our fridge.  I haven't yet figured out where it's coming from, but it isn't annoying enough to make me want to clean out the entire fridge.  
Here is Cash today playing in the car.




1 comment:

  1. Oy...I had that pretty bad with little h. I remember soaking my bottom in epsom salt baths and believing it was heaven.

    Good luck with your smelly fridge. Excited for your new arrival!! That is very soon :)

    ReplyDelete