Monday, November 7, 2011

Misfit Monday

Sometimes it's a very small world.

Last week, I saw one of our sales misfits driving on our street while I was outside playing with Cub.  The next day, we noticed a sales order was written up for one of our neighbors - Hannah's (Cub's babysitter) house.  They had no idea that they purchased their flooring from us, so it was kind of fun telling them.  

Cub has this new thing he likes to do.  We can't tell if he's going to be a ballerina or a karate-ist (not sure what a person who studies karate is called) but he likes to lift one of his back legs up when he's pushing on the door. 


Or while he's pushing his rocket.


Buttin and I have pretty much decided that our kiddo needs a real haircut - he's now sporting what I like to call a "Farrah mullet".  We haven't made an appointment and I'm not sure I'm ready to say goodbye to his curly blonde mop, but we will eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Karate-ist really? How does that come to mind before martial artist? But I like your thinking - maybe I'll call Mark a karaterina from now on. :-)

    Awesome news on the house, btw!

    ReplyDelete