Saturday, November 19, 2011

Running & Moving

I woke up this morning and discovered that my Garmin did not charge (I think my Garmin is dying).   I quickly found a free iPhone app, appropriately called - iRun.

I wasn't able to look down at my phone (like I normally do with my watch) periodically (it was stored away in my armband), but it was somewhat freeing not to have the watch.  It was freeing, but I'm not sure I want to do without my watch forever. 

Here were my results from iRun:

Trip Time: 03:08:50
Trip Distance: 15.8 mi
Average Speed: 11:57 min/mi

That sounds about right.

I was planning to run about 18 miles, but when I got to the water stop at the 8 mile marker, I looked down at my shoe.


I decided to turn back.  I guess it's time for some new shoes.

Buttin and I spent this afternoon packing, throwing stuff away and taking a couple truck loads over to the house.  We're exhausted. 

Cub spent the afternoon being silly with Hannah.  Here he is being silly with me.








                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment