Saturday, November 12, 2011

Running & Cleaning

This morning it was back to marathon training.  I ran 14.4 miles and I did my half marathon split was almost a PR (2:24 vs. a 2:23 back in 2009).  It was  a very nice run - I think my body enjoyed the couple weeks off from a long run. 

This afternoon we had Hannah come over to hang out with Cub while Buttin and I threw stuff away in preparation for our move.  We started in the closets.  I found some real gems - including a bag full of scrunchies.  YUP, SCRUNCHIES!  I don't think I've worn a scrunchy since junior high, but I was keeping a bag of them in case they every come back in style (I guess).  I also found a piece of clothing (a skirt, I think) that was still in it's dry cleaning wrapper.  Here's the receipt. 

 Yup - 2004!  I haven't worn this skirt since 2004!  Guess it's time to donate the skirt.

Cub seems to have a little bit of a cold, but he and Hannah still had a great time.  

Here is Cub this evening (with Cartman in the background). 

No comments:

Post a Comment