Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pet Integration

Also known as: complete failure.  

So the dog (Riggs) and cats (mostly Scratch) becoming one big happy family isn't going very well.   I contacted Riggs foster family to see if they had any suggestions (apparently they had cats too).  

Riggs was OK with his foster family cats, but I guess none of them were as aggressive as Scratch.  His foster mother recommended a squirt bottle or a quick tap on the butt with a kitchen towel.  Today we tried the squirt bottle and it seemed to annoy him enough to take his attention away from Scratch under the bed.  I wasn't in the house when all this was going on, but Buttin said it sounded like something from the exorcist was under our bed.  

In other pet news Buttin and I have been discussing the new house and how we're going to organize our four-legged children.  The entire upstairs is carpet and Cartman is notorious for peeing (everywhere).  We've decided to invest is a couple dog diapers - one of them is the PeeKeeper.  I'm actually pretty excited to try it out - I'm sure Cartman is considerable less excited. 

Here's Cub from today - giving me a funny, double-chin look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment