Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Running Alone

Most Tuesdays (at least during the past few months) I write about my group run.

I dropped my weekday group run, but am still doing the long Saturday run.  I also dropped running entirely on Tuesdays and have returned to a M/W/F/Sat running schedule.  I know this is all very fascinating. 

Next week I am supposed to meet my Tuesday morning running group for dinner and a recap of our marathon running (speaking of which, I really need to finish my race report).  It should be interesting to see everyone in normal clothes plus I might actually get a chance to speak with some of them since I never got a chance to when we ran (I was too far behind).  

Today, Cub decided to throw his bagel in the water.  Thankfully (although I certainly would have taken pictures of it) he decided not to pick it back up and try to eat it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment