Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Weekend Of Good Movies

This weekend Buttin and I saw three movies (two in the theater and one on-demand) and that must be some kind of post-Graby record.

Last night, we saw Hugo with Liz and Jonathan.  I loved it.  It was beautiful and I cried. FOUR COOKIES. 

It took us two nights to watch Crazy, Stupid Love on-demand (I fall asleep early).  It was funny and fantastic and I cried.  THREE POINT FIVE COOKIES.

Today Buttin and I went to see The Descendants. It was indescribably amazing.  Not surprisingly, I cried.  FOUR COOKIES.

Today while Cub was feeding the outside cats he decided to eat some cat food.  He was pretty proud of himself. 


3 comments:

  1. Why are you crying at every damn movie you see? Hugo wasn't even sad...creepy yes, but sad, no. Were you sad because the only friend Hugo had was a weird robot person that didn't even work?


    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see all three of those eventually. We saw The Muppets and I wanted to cry (and not in a good way).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to see Hugo, but it will probably be out of the theater by the time I actually get to do it. I watched Crazy, Stupid Love on the flight from Heathrow to Chicago and I loved it, too! I cried, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete