Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best. Neighbors. Ever.

We've lived in our house now for one month.

We just received our first "Conditions, Covenants, and Restrictions" violations.  We broke two rules on the same day and they were kind enough to take a picture for us.


1.   Trash can/receptacle in public view on non-trash day.
2.   Unsightly articles left in view (Cub's wagon and rocket ship). 

Honestly, I'm surprised it took us a month to get our first (and second) violation.  Thankfully, we were not fined this time.

Cub was super happy this afternoon. Here he is being cute wearing what I like to call "daycare chic" (it's a mish-mash of the random clothes I put in his basket).


4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I was seriously jealous for a second when I saw the title. We got warned all the time (but not fined) in Nashville for our grass being too high. I say it looks lush when high. HOA can suck sometimes. You could come back to your old place and live like you want... it's for sale you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Cash happy because you were caught violating the codes and cluttering up your driveway!!!!!Was he singing ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i get letters from our HOA a lot more than I would like to admit. mostly because my yard is both dead and full of weeds. BUT in my defense, everyone elses yard looks equally as bad so i am sorry that i am not retired and outside pulling weeds all damn day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love tattle tale neighbors and the HOA! We got a letter about a month after we moved in because our lawn was not up to par...ummm, hello, I was in grad school and just had a baby!

    ReplyDelete