Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Keyword Searches

Every once in a while it's fun to review the blogger stats and look at the keyword searches that brought people to Running With Lumpy.  

Some searches are self-explanatory like Running With Lumpy or Houston Running Race Reports, but some are just delightfully random - here are some of my favorites:

Little Cub Pee - Why would someone be searching for this phrase?

Is Mitt Short For Mitchell? - See, I am a pundit!

Piranha 3d Diaper - I'm not really surprised by Piranha 3d, but why were they searching for a diaper with a 3d piranha?

Boyrette - This term was searched (with a person ending up on my blog) over nine times in one week  and here I thought I made up the word.

Deer Running Across The Road - I take pictures of them while running.

Monkey Poop Game - I do not play games with monkey poop.  Monkey poop is very serious.

Cartoon Bears - I've got to imagine that my blog comes up as site number 1,876,957 out of 1,876,958 when doing the search "cartoon bears".  I'm shocked someone landed on RWL when doing this keyword search. 

Christmas Story Bunny Pajamas (or some variation) - After "Running With Lumpy", this is the most popular keyword search - over 300 times.

Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day and I practically had to force Cub outside, BUT today it was really rainy and cold - so of course - all Cub wanted to do was be outside.

Here's his best "what rain, mama?" face.


2 comments:

  1. LOL, I just looked at my key word searches this morning and was going to blog about it...why is it that several people found me when searching the word "grumpy"??? LOL. Love the pics of Cub, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of mine is:

    "run car on water only"

    ReplyDelete