Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CSI: Austin


 


It was a pretty simple process - just like watching CSI.

Here I am doing my best pirate face while taking one of the four swab samples.   


I accidentally got a little piece of my dinner on one of the cotton swabs - maybe they'll be able to tell what I ate for dinner (nope, it wasn't cookie dough).


Here is my completed kit!


I have no idea how long it takes them to test the swabs, but I'll make sure to post an update if they send me any information.

Cub is not yet 100%, but here he is doing his "flashdance" pose (according to Buttin) and eating chocolate. 


1 comment:

  1. Holy f--king hell. What is wrong with you? I know you well enough to know that you posted this just so I would go off on a rant and while I am tempted to try to teach you a lesson (pointless) by ignoring this travesty of a blog post I just can't do it.

    Why are you posting photos of yourself shoving a cotton swab in your mouth? No one (not even your mother and certainly not Fred) wants to see that. And to mention in your post that you got food on the swab is just uncouth. We are trying to have a civilization and you have to go and post grossness on your blog. What's next for you? Are you going to get a colonoscopy and post a video of it on your blog? Or maybe if you have another kid you can post the video of your childbirth on your blog and on Youtube?! It makes my retinas burn just to think about such atrocities.

    This post makes the photo of you letting Cash play next to the "sex hole" seem completely normal. It's almost like you are single handedly trying to ruin Western Civilization...and you are succeeding. Don't blame me when Al Jazeera puts you on their "Top 10 List of Women Who Should Be Stoned To Death" because you pretty much have it coming.

    Disgustedly yours,

    Liz

    ReplyDelete