Thursday, January 5, 2012

Little Fender Bender

Yesterday Cub and I got into our first car accident together (pretty crappy first).

We were rear-ended by a girl in her early 20s.  It was one of those rush-hour traffic things were everyone suddenly stops, except she didn't stop. I jumped out of the car to check on Cub and he was just sitting in his car seat, smiling at me.  I don't think he even realized anything had happened (except that we stopped and his music stopped). 

The poor girl's front hood was pretty dented, but my little swamp wagon of a SUV just had a couple bumper scratches.  No harm, no foul.  I got her information, but she was just so scared.  She told me she had just got her car fixed after she hit a deer.  

Cub just wanted to get back on the road and listen to his music (speaking of which, I really need to find him some new music). 

Cub spent this afternoon trying to make me more nervous at the park than I was driving. 

Here is "little nervous". 


Here is "very nervous".





No comments:

Post a Comment