Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mini-Post

I had dinner with Liz tonight.  I spent much of the evening giving her a pep talk on her awesome new business venture/blog (the year of taking - more on that in another post) and she spent much of the evening trying to convince me not to buy the purse organizer thingy I saw on an infomercial (the one that comes with a free set of Ginsu knives - sounds like a good deal to me). 

Graby is having a slightly rough time of it this week.  He's in a great mood at home, but school drop off has become a little more dramatic. I think a combination of being back at school PLUS being in a new classroom is a little stressful.  When I picked him up from school today, one of his friends (whose mom I know well) was and Cash were both crying (Cash was crying because he had just woken up and saw me), so I spent about five minutes on the floor hugging both of them. 

Here is Cash today (at home) having fun opening and closing the door. This picture cracks me up because Scratch looks so menacing - that or really dumb.  You decide. 



1 comment:

  1. Dear Stephanie

    You are WAY too young to get one of those purse insert things. Why don't you just buy a bag that has a lot of pockets and you will be all set? A purse doesn't have to be ugly to be functional - try to remember that.

    Those purse insert things are for really old people and/or people who have given up on having any style at all. While I realize that most of your wardrobe resides on your bedroom floor and you only wear your "good" Lululemon jacket to run in/sweat on there is still time for you to be a little stylish while you are still young and before your looks go completely. When are are a shriveled tiny little gnome-like old woman who can barely get out of her recliner (or is too sleepy to get up) you are going to look back on your youth and say, "Damn it! Why didn't I get a Prada bag or a hot pair of Manohlo Blaniks while I was still young enough to enjoy them?!"

    You are wasting your life watching infomercials. Lets go to Neimans next weekend and we can start "The Year of Taking" off right....by stimulating the economy and buying you a beautiful bag. And we might be able to take a few perfume samples while we are there.

    Your stylish friend,

    Liz

    ReplyDelete