Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good Grief We're A Mess

I have dreams that one day I'll write non-illness/injury posts, but today is not that day.

Today, Cub came home from school around noon with a low fever. He was pretty playful all afternoon, but he has to stay home tomorrow.  Thankfully, we were able to find a babysitter.  I hate that I'm paying for DAYCARE and a BABYSITTER, but I guess I don't want him getting other children sick.  

Today, I went to see the chiropractor again.  This time, I saw her husband (who I guess is an ultra-mega chiropractor).  He is pretty convinced that my tingly feet is a RSI (repetitive sports injury), not something to do with my nervous system.   He made very painful things happen in my calf muscles and he said they were extremely tight.   He recommended buying a new pair of running shoes, getting about three very painful massages (they call it "therapy" so as not to confuse it with a pleasurable experience) and to lay off the running.  I'm not sure I'll follow that last recommendation although I like him.

Here is Cub resting on the couch after his nap.

1 comment:

  1. ...which is good news, right?? So what does that mean though - It's basically an overuse injury?

    ReplyDelete