Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Missed Misfit Monday

Last night I wasn't feeling very well, so I skipped Misfit Monday.

Yesterday, I won the touchdown duck - not for work related stupidity - just general stupidity.  I lost Cartman.  We found him -  don't worry - but he ran away from home (after I left the door open) and he was dropped off by some nice person at the animal shelter.

Buttin actually put up signs yesterday morning and received a phone call from a woman saying "a chihuahua tried to bite my child".  We knew immediately that was our Cart-Cart and he was OK!

Maybe if Cartman had been sweeter - a nicer family would have adopted him.   

In other news, our washing machine broke so we had to buy a new one.  Washing machine shopping is only slightly more fun than tire shopping, but I one dirty pair of shorts away from hobo-chic so I don't really have a choice.  

In other-other news, I think Cash and I played hide-n-seek in some poisonous plants.  We were both pretty itchy for a while this afternoon, but seem to be OK tonight.   

Here is Cub holding my hand on the drive home from school.  He wants to hold my hand while I drive, which isn't very comfortable, but I figure he won't want to hold my hand forever.  



Cub doesn't seem super happy holding my hand, so here he is being happy.






2 comments:

  1. Tell the truth: were you a little sad when Carman was returned to your house? Did you consider telling the animal shelter that he wasn't yours?

    ReplyDelete