Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Neurologist

This morning I went to the neurologist for my tingly feet.

He asked me about a bazillion questions and poked me (with everything from a Que-tip to a tuning fork) about five bazillion times.

Diagnosis:  I need more tests. 

He referred me to another doctor (a neurologist) who is going to do an Electromyogram and a Nerve Conduction Velocity test on me. I'm not looking forward to having needles inserted into my muscles.

I'm also going to have a metric shit-ton of blood work done - everything from ebola to vitamin deficiencies.  I actually sat in the lab waiting room for over 30 minutes before finding out that I need to fast before getting my blood taken.  I'll be grumpy and bloodless that morning - so misfits beware.  

This afternoon, I discovered that my house key was inside the house and that Cub and I were locked out.  We had to call Buttin to come rescue us.  Cash decided to entertain himself by taking hilarious (to me) videos of himself.  







1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you are on the marathon path of getting it done and getting some answers. sounds not fun.

    ReplyDelete