Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Day For Buttin

Buttin has been in Louisiana most of the week.  He needed a day of nothing. 

Today was a pre-Father's Day relaxation day for him - including, a massage, lunch and a movie (I went to the movie too).

Cub and I spent most of the morning at the park or the pool.

He has a new favorite game at the pool - it's called - "Fetch Mama".  He throws the ball in the pool and I have to jump in and get it - it's pretty complicated.


PS  I'm getting very tired of tingly, non-running feet.  I'm even starting to get jealous of the people I see running at 2:00 in the afternoon.  If I"m ever able to run again, I promise to never, ever complain about the heat (or the cold).


1 comment:

  1. Happy Fathers Day to Matt. Matt is a great father except for his penchant for coming up with weird and unflattering nicknames for his child and unborn child. Really can't get past the "chicken" name.

    You, Steph, might consider getting one of those long handled nets like the one we use to skim leaves from the pool. That way you don't have to jump in and get Cash's toy every time. Way more efficient. Or just take his toy away and ignore his screams...that would work too!

    ReplyDelete