Monday, June 25, 2012

Misfit Monday

Misfits love to give work to other misfits.

If you wait around long enough (not doing a job) another misfit will come along and maybe you can ask them to do the job that you don't want to do.  Some misfits are nice and take the additional work.  I'm thankful for nice misfits.

Today's picture is kind of a cheat.  It's about 100 bazillion degrees outside this week so I encouraged (bribed) Cub to stay inside this afternoon.  The pictures I get inside aren't very good, so here's an outside picture from him yesterday.


2 comments:

  1. What did you bribe him with? I may need that next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not liking these 100+ temps! Boo! But, it's not too bad on the patio under the fan while the kids play in the water. Ugh, is it October yet?

    ReplyDelete