Monday, June 11, 2012

Misfit Monday

I'm not allowed to buy stuff anymore.

Our copy machine died last week.  I found a used one on Craigslist and Buttin and I picked it up last week (it was huge and heavy).  Turns out I bought a broken copy machine (a copy machine repair person confirmed the death).  Buttin is currently trying to get a hold of the attorney (yes, an attorney) who sold it to me.  So far, the attorney is not answering our phone calls.

Today we bought another used copy machine from the copy machine repair guy's business.  By the end of the day, it stopped working.  Thankfully, this copy machine has a thirty day warranty. 

Here is Cash today (outside in the 100 degree afternoon heat) playing on our neighborhood park.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the new playground equipment! In the afternoon, I plan on being in the pool!

    ReplyDelete