Friday, December 31, 2010

Baby Free Friday - Last One

This is my last Baby Free Friday - next year, I'm starting a new tradition. No, I'm not pregnant - we're not going back to "Fetus Friday". I'll write more about my new topic next Friday.

For this Baby Free Friday, I'm just going to give a couple updates - in my favorite form (bullet point).
  • This blog initial started as a running blog - and I HAVE been running fairly consistently for the last few weeks (Christmas week excluded). I have one month until my first post-baby race - the Houston Half-Marathon.
  • I'm working on a few goals for 2011; some include - running more and blogging more about running.
  • Last night, some dipsey-doodle decided to set off fireworks at 11:45. Stupid-heads. I guess they were celebrating the Eve of NYE. I stayed awake till 2:40 thinking about Molly.
  • In Molly news, we get to bring her home today. The vet said she seemed a lot better. We'll continue the steroids and then have her checked again next week.
  • In SBO news, we have two new misfits starting on Monday. To say I'm not quite prepared for them would be generous way of saying it, but Buttin and the other misfits are pretty on-top of it.
Happy New Year's Eve! I'm looking forward to a wonderful 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment