Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time

Where does time go?

One of my baby mama friends, Heather (aka, the wizard) says, The days are long but the months (or years) are short.

Well, recently even my days feel short.

I think of myself as a multi-tasker, but today I couldn't even manage a shower. NO SHOWER!

I planned on taking a shower while Graby napped (and he napped for two hours today), but I was either too busy doing other things or I just completely forgot to shower.

Today, one of the activities I did manage to do with Graby was take some Holiday card photos. I'll share outtakes on another post, but I discovered that he loved fresh leaves (right off the tree). Apparently, they're yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Umm, you know that a lot of leave are poisonous, right? Maybe you should go back to feeding him cupcakes. Just saying...

    :)

    ReplyDelete